- 1 Houssenia Writing
- 2 ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
- 3 ARTICLE 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
- 4 ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
- 6 ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
- 7 ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
- 8 ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
- 9 ARTICLE 8. HYPERTEXT LINKS
- 10 ARTICLE 9. DATA COLLECTION
- 11 ARTICLE 10. COOKIES
- 12 ARTICLE 11 – Intellectual property and use of our content
- 13 ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
ARTICLE 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring. .
The website Houssenia Writing is published by:
- Houssen Mohsinaly,
- domiciled at the following address:
- Tana 101
- Phone: +261341854716
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication director of the site is: Houssen Moshinaly.
The site Houssenia Writing is hosted by: The company OVH, SAS, company under French law, electing domicile 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix, registered with the RCS of Roubaix at number B424 761 419.
ARTICLE 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The Houssenia Writing website aims to:
Web writing, media content, advertising, writing design.
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For any question or request for information about the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the editor at the following e-mail address:
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as these Terms, including to adapt to changes in the site by the availability of new features or the deletion or modification of existing features.
It is therefore advised to the user to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the Terms, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the TOS, no use of the site can be made by the user.
ARTICLE 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements the technical solutions at his disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. He may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the site. the latter to make updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These Terms apply, as necessary, to any declination or extension of the site on social networks and / or community existing or future.
ARTICLE 6. SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of user;
Eliminate any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws or Netiquette rules;
Suspend the site for updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is only responsible for the content he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible:
- in the event of problems or technical, computer or compatibility of the site with any hardware or software;
- direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties of use of the site or its services;
- intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, particularly those relating to unreliability and lack of security of information circulating there;
- unlawful content or activities using his site without his having been duly informed within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on Confidence in the Digital Economy and Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- Furthermore, the site can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information that is disseminated.
The user is responsible for:
- the protection of his equipment and data;
- the use he makes of the site or its services;
- if he does not respect the letter or the spirit of these Terms.
ARTICLE 8. HYPERTEXT LINKS
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites on which Houssenia Writing does not exercise control. Despite the prior and regular verifications performed by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the setting up of hypertext links to any page or document of his site provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes. In addition, the prior information of the publisher of the site is necessary before setting up any hypertext link.
Sites that disseminate information that is illicit, violent, pornographic, xenophobic or that may affect the sensitivity of the majority are excluded from this authorization. Finally, Houssenia Writing reserves the right to remove at any time a hypertext link pointing to its site, if the site considers it not in accordance with its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. DATA COLLECTION
ARTICLE 10. COOKIES
ARTICLE 11 – Intellectual property and use of our content
The main content of Houssenia Writing is available under Creative Commons 4.0. This gives you the right to use our main content as we see fit provided that the author, URL and site name is specifically mentioned.
However, the Creative Commons 4.0 does not apply to the design of the site as well as in the images of the content as long as there is a mention of intellectual property on these images. An image without mention is considered under Creative Commons 4.0.
ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Houssenia Writing website wishes you an excellent navigation!